|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTell Us About Yourself! I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Tell Us About Yourself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Tell Us About Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 am

Ever want to just sit back on your chair and express what you feel or possibly just tell someone about yourself?

Well heres your chance!

Post anytime you want about yourself. If you found out something about yourself and want to let people know heres your place.

Lets us know what you feel, let us know what makes you you!
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 am

I can be the first post if any of you guys are shy.

Im Michael Ruiz, if many of you might have not known. I live in Laredo, Texas so if your around here let me know we might be able to meet!.

Hobbies: well theres alot of hobbies actually but heres a lil list if you may.

Basketball: if you think im good at gc you wont believe how good i am here.
Love this sport its really amazing and catchs my attention when somethins on my mind.

Electronics: boy do i love this shiit. i mean without Electornics where would we be!

Girls!: Girls are the best and most amazing thing in this earth! Let them know that for reals! no really let them know you never know you might get sum.

I stand at 5'9 (i thought i was 5'10 T_T)

I see through Brown Eyes.

I fell from heavan on Jan. 4 1992!'

i suppose this is it for now
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 am

would i just copy and paste it there then??!?!?! ima do it anways =P

hello everyone, my name is David ^_^. i can be pretty chill most of the time i guess. but um raelly funny when hyper xP. i am vietnamese and i also play other online games as most people know, its really hard to stick to one game for sure (i mostly play combat arms because my other freinds play it, so i find it pretty chill). i like alota songs (except for country and most rap). and when im really really bored, i draw xP lol. i am involved in a church group and such, so i am mostly busy on the weekends x.x (but next year should be different). i know i havn't really been commited to the guild recently, but things will most likly change, so if anyone else wants to know more i'l be on vent ^_^. oh and um i am a person who you can talk to, if there is ever anything needed to be said, so if anyone would like to talk or something like that i'll be here, even thought they may not trust me yet =D
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 am

lol weeeeeeeeee cyclops
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 am

Heeeey guyzzzz this is Amuuuu here Razz you want to know me!! huh!! xD well im cool and all Razz like to have fun fun and fun <3 love music and games and ofcourse my love LEASHA <3 appart from that im in university these days, its my first year so im trying not to mess it up Very Happy lol

Well thats a summary of my personality Very Happy dont mess with me!! just kidding xD oh and for my last sentence I WUV JUU ALL! <3
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:11 am

lol hope you guys know, that usually when a person introduces themselves they have their own thread, so you guys just happened to combine a thread, we have the space guys make some real good intros with your own personal post.

Technically this would be Mikes Intro, see what I mean Wink.

Either way, Hi Guys

**Locked**

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself!   Tell Us About Yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us About Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Rules and Introductions :: Introduction-
Jump to: