|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGroups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow18
SaiXiamaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence Empty
PostSubject: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 am

OK Guys check this cool feature out!

As you may all know we have Rankings.

GM

Sai

Divine Essence

Regular members

You now can join these groups from the site!

to join just simply go to the bottom or the main forum page and you will see Moderators Sai and Divine Essnce.

This will determine what group your in and will show your fellow members what ranking you are!
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 am

this will determine where we go? what is "this" exactly??? Question
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 am

as of now we only have 3 members of Sai.

Me Jorgie and Amu.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 am

ah, um okay
edit: can i be part of the "kung fu pizza catz" and/or the "candyland crips" afro
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:48 am

I thought kingzie was also Sai?? wth mike ~.~
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 am

Ummm I will leave this post up for now to inform everyone, But as soon As I am done finishing the rules of the rankings in the forums, I will delete this topic. Keep writing and asking questions in this place for now though.

It will give me a better idea of how I should write it out for the future topic post in the Rules Section

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 am

yea i was going to ask you to do that. kekeke

As for Amu for your question i was speaking with someone in the guild and they feel that Kingzie should have tried out as well.

After all Amu the Sai Team was suppose to be Me Amu and Jorge correct?

which means that if Kingzie wants to join he would have to beat the three of us.

this person had a really good point. Sorry Amu but we were the first Three right?

what do you think? x.x
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm

finally he didnt lock this one x.x =P
jk jk shadow, buddy ol pal! =D
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Later on during the guild were ganna have special crest that will determine if you can challenge a Sai, this way we wont have people just wanted to challenge the Sai team everyday.
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 pm

lol. I have the rules kinda for this

In order to challenge a Sai, I believe I am gonna make it like (200 posts in the forum, at least 10 posts in gc forums, 10 crests, and you have to fight each Sai member)

and possibly as each member does it the bar goes up a bit more, kinda trying to make it to where everyone needs to have the guts to fight fight fight.

See would be a tough challenge, but in the end when we show why it is we have 20 people in the Sai section, our reputation for being tough and strong will go hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

challenge?
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 am

dude ill take the Sai title easy, just gimme the money to change my name when i kick ur ass cough cough mike jorge and amuuuuu(moooooooooooooo)
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 am

oh shiet, sounds like a challenge, FIGHT! FIGHT! lol!
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 am

go meeee go meeee ill kick your butts so bad you'll be like austin
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:25 am

lol, Hey mike i might end up erasing this soon as how I have already added the groups lol, I even added like what 2 extra <_<.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 am

yea i know its all good heheh i just wanted new topics and new posts Razz
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 pm

yea maybe any possibility the guild would like something more added. I know some thing the site and forums are lame, but they need to start registering

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

it is not lame!!!
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 am

PSH! beat us Sai? goodluck Razz kekeke >=] no way we are going easy on any members >=]
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Amu, you have to go easy, no one would even get the chance to beat you, <_< maybe just like fight one handed or something, only hit z and stand in one place, watch you win in like 10 seconds <_<.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:33 pm

lmfao thats so true but i beat amu with my nova!! muahahahahaah >=]

woot woot i felt so accomplished!
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 am

xD anyone can beat me xD but can you do that elesis vs elesis? =] and i believe im #1 Savior on this server (dont want to sound arrogant or cocky xD) =] cant be #1 Knight unless i beat BT ~.~ that hoar! wont come online x.x his throne is mine =]
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:19 am

|Shadow| wrote:
Amu, you have to go easy, no one would even get the chance to beat you, <_< maybe just like fight one handed or something, only hit z and stand in one place, watch you win in like 10 seconds <_<.

Admin |Shadow|

lol Eliot xD but thats the beauty of the Sai thing only those who can beat us can only be accepted =] for those who cant...keep trying xD
Back to top Go down
SaiGetsu
Slave
Slave
SaiGetsu

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 pm

That throne is mine foo and still wondering whos the best lire of the game anyway i call being GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 am

psh jorgey ill kick your ass elesis vs elesis anyday xD go for the lire throne Razz thou i dont know whos top lire 1st class..i think its you lol or maybe Ego or Flyy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence   Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groups You Can Join: Moderators, Sai and Divine Essence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Grand Chase :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: