|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inLeveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow18
SaiXiamaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Ok ok ok i know how many of you want to level up your low characters as do i. Me and jorgie are going to be dungeoning to level our lowbies.

As some of you already know i have only but 1 character thats a lowbie which is my amy. My amy and jorgies amy are going to be the targets and the lvls are 22 and i believe 26.

In the process were going to be getting muse so if you wanted to get a second job for what ever character here's your chance to start dungeoning with us.

Since were two people are ready we just need two more, remember that we have 2x so take advantage guys!

Another thing Me and Jorgie are going to start once my arme is 50 and his lass is 46.
Were not that far off so stay aware when were going to start again. I will be posting an other when we are going to be dugeoning to level. Good Luck guys.

(just post if you want to join in on the leveling. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 am

lvling low characters?!??! hmmmmmm
can i pay in monopoly money? =D
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 am

i wana lvl my lire and arme but they r only like 41 and 38 so yea...
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 am

I am gonna be leveling up my Ryan lvl 37 now, was lvl 30, and my lire which is now lvl 37(3 away from 40) I have to make sure to get me my Nova.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 am

muahahh well i got my arme to lvl 50 aready! yeeaaaahhh now i have two options depending on how jorgie feels like. (hard to get this biitch to dungeon)

sooo yea the first option is amy which is lvl 22, (46)

Second option is my Ryan which is lvl 46 (50)

() means the lvl i want to get to.
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm

hmm I am about to work on my ryan from 37 (55)
and work on my lire 37 (42) I want that 2x.
elesis 40 (42) need 2x

and finally work on amy 51 (60)

i will have 2 times for all this yay.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm

shiet, wtf is with all this f***ing lvling x.x
Back to top Go down
SaiGetsu
Slave
Slave
SaiGetsu

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

You need to persuade me mikey boy ;D
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

haha turns out that i got my arme to 50 already Razz so now im getting ryan to 50 as well and it is now at 49 at like 40% kekeke

After this im thinking of getting my Arme, Lass and Ryan to 51 becuase of Vanessa's armor!

Ryan: Vanessa's Mantle
Arme: Vanessa's Helmet!
Lass: Vanessa's Shoes
Back to top Go down
SaiGetsu
Slave
Slave
SaiGetsu

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Im going to your acc and deleting them so have fun lvling to 51 for nothing >=] king
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 am

YAY I HAVE ALL 50+ minus amy but amy can die until i find a job im good at with her.
Back to top Go down
Tuesday
Slave
Slave
Tuesday

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm

My Ryan is currently lvl 0. I was thinking about making Druid (not Sentinel) my alternate since there are just certain matchups that really work against xbows. I'm having second thoughts though since that would require me to break my rediculous lvl 0 collection. If anyone wanted to level a new character with me, I'd be more than pleased to help one another out.
Back to top Go down
http://Cgalcic@gmail.com
SaiGetsu
Slave
Slave
SaiGetsu

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm

weoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoe hahaha lvl 0 thats cute <3~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!   Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling Low Characters? Here's Your Chance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Grand Chase :: Guild Help-
Jump to: