|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! Empty
PostSubject: WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!   WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 am

my name is David!! or small david......who the eff is melon head?? IDK o well my main is lass im 14 im good at lass i play with submarines and i go both ways if u know wut i mean and i play combat arms and i play tennis and im good at it and im lvl 56 lass good with those daggers thats all for today folks, see you next on jerry springer. pig Arrow

Last edited by ProSubmariner on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!   WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:23 am

Nice to hear from you little one Razz, both ways huh, you mean you like both pie and strudel? god thats not odd, I mean I could never live without pie, but I could live off some cake, I guess cake is a confusing one, maybe its the other ungodly hole <_<(ass) lmfao. I LOVE CAKE lol!

In any case thanks for sharing melon head, hope to see many posts from you.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!   WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 am

you should change the title of the topc to your name that way people know what topic is who get it?
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!   WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I guess, Was he able to change the topic by himself?

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!   WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 am

you should be able to Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!   WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WDF is MelonHead??This is about small David!
Page 1 of 1