|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Updated Members List: (Must read) I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUpdated Members List: (Must read) I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Updated Members List: (Must read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

Updated Members List: (Must read) Empty
PostSubject: Updated Members List: (Must read)   Updated Members List: (Must read) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 am

List of Divine Essence

GM: Shadow

Sai Team:

SaiXenon
SaiXiamaru
SaiXetsu

Divine Essence:

Kingship (???Kingzie???)
Only1Viet
Arekkusu04
DarkShadow18
Initial
XScreamX
XelonArcha
KommotoNite
Easy2OwnU
Adamfr
TorakoNya

Members:

Cat
Crimzen
Lukas14
KommotoNite
XxSparkyxX
RikuSwords
Slayer1684

Pending List *not sure of*

[color=yellow]Limpa
DeathCaster
Odoh
AkumaAngel
Angelbunny
Akiko6
KikuRagna
Efleffa
NinjaXXXX
Rafion
ShadeFang
iWay

As of today, these are the members on the list given to me, if you do not see your name up there please send me an email, you can do that by clicking on my name which will give you a chance to either 1 email me or 2 pm me in this forum. The yellow for now I do not know if yet they are in the guild or not, if they are go ahead and message me, or talk to (Shadow, Micheal, Jorge) on ventrilo.

Starting Saturday, April 11th 2009.

All the members colored white, red, and green will have to be registered to this site and ready to start posting because on April 11th 2009, The point system for attendance or other behavior (good or bad) will start to take effect. Following this the rank system (not the one in the forums) will be implemented shortly after. The Rank system will include a crest gaining section, by which will allow our members of Divine Essence to be recognized when we are either challenged or are in game as a group. The recognition will be able to show that our guild is not to be taken lightly, remember children of DE, we must have our effort for reputation amongst the other clans met.

We can do It, and I have trust in the members who make this guild. Have trust in me to lead you towards victory in the guild wars.

**To learn about the point system please check the post Rules of Divine Essence **

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/

Updated Members List: (Must read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Rules and Introductions :: Rules-
Jump to: