|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TorakoNya
Slave
Slave
TorakoNya

Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) Empty
PostSubject: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:40 am

Hihi, my name is Gloria as the topic title says. Nice to meet you. I'm usually pretty nice *cough*unless you make me annoyed*cough*. I love dogs and the Japanese equivalent for meow, which is nya nya. I also love cosplaying. I'm a college student panicking about what to do once I'm done with undergrad and spend most of my time procrastinating in order to play games like Grand Chase and Trickster. My new method for getting my hw done and playing games is to set up a shop in Trickster while I do homework. I used to write fanfiction, but lately I haven't had time. Sadly my reviewers would probably like to kill me since I haven't updated in about two+ years. I watch a lot of anime. My most recent watched anime include: Bleach, Naruto, Code Geass, Jyu-Oh-Sei, Glass Fleet, Hell Girl, Skip Beat and Chrome Shelled Regios. I am a complete otaku. I own over 200 legal discs of anime and over 300 volumes of manga. I also love Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese drama. Most of these are romantic comedy. Normally I don't talk all that much, but once I get to know you, I am known to have sporadic bouts of hyper, random insanity. Translate that as you will. bounce Anyways, that's enough out of me today.

The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again. ~Charles Dickens
Back to top Go down
cat
Slave
Slave
cat

PostSubject: Re: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:06 am

Yaaaay hiiii tora!!!!! x3
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey kitty aka Gloria.

Thanks for posting in the forums, and I see your first person to post in your topic was cat Razz. Thanks for the information, it helps to know about our guild members.

And BTW, lol <_< im Mexican so I don't own any of the legal discs, mostly bootleg, but I have 2 dedicated external hard drives which help me keep up with all my anime and manga downloads.

Which one is your favorite out of them all? I know mine is Rahxephon , I love the background story, and how in depth the characters are, I get happy once the ending comes along and I am still left silenced by it all, I stay up sometimes and watch all the episodes from morning till about night. I am a very big fan of Hellsing, the ultimate collection I am ok with. Code Geass was a little confusing for me don't know why... Have you checked out Berserk, and I noticed most fans of Vampire Hunter D live here in Texas <_<. any other forms of anime you watch...i hate the ones that have yaoi in it, they kinda creep me out a bit, I notice how sometimes they had hints of it in Death Note and Naruto Shippuden.

Yuri on the other hand <_<..score.

lmfao.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
TorakoNya
Slave
Slave
TorakoNya

PostSubject: Re: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 am

Hey cat ^___^

Hi Shadow
LOL I love yaoi. =^_^= I don't mind yuri, but I'm not a fan of it. I don't really have a favorite anime since I'm pretty easy to please. However, I am a little partial to Inuyasha since it was the first anime that I religiously followed. I have seen Rahxephon and Hellsing and love both. I have yet to see Berserk though. Besides my collection of legal anime, I also have a terabyte hard drive filled mostly with anime (some drama). It's nearly halfway full. My laptop also holds about 30+ GB of manga. While I like holding the actual items in my hands, I realized that college was robbing me blind and that I could no longer afford to buy anime DVDs and manga. T^T
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 am

and yet you still lag out or cant log into grand chase gloria!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!? kekeke
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 pm

LMAO Eliot XDDDDD LOLOLOLOL and hi gloria ^_^ WUV JUU TOO <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)   Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gloria =^-^= (aka TorakoNya)
Page 1 of 1