|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inQualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Qualifying for 'Sai'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

Qualifying for 'Sai' Empty
PostSubject: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:53 am

Guys we really need to discuss HOW members can tryout for 'Sai' because this post thingy is not working out. So Michael, Jorge and Eliot lets dicuss this first ~.~. I say that you can tryout for Sai anyday BUT only thrice in a day and ofcourse any battle held against us will be C+. Your thoughts guys.
Back to top Go down
Diaspora
Slave
Slave
Diaspora

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 am

Well Eliots idea of the post is a pretty good contradiction because i mean it keeps order and it won't annoy the Sai members by being challenged everyday =)
But i do have a different suggestion for JOINING Sai, instead of fighting each member and beating ALL of them why not just do something like beat them in a 2 vs 1 survival or just beating 2 members from sai? I mean mikes idea of defeated ALL the members to join is kinda crazy, i mean what if sai expands to like 10 people than so on and so on?
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:46 pm

You know Austin puts up a good point, Possibly it should be that 2 random members from sai will be picked from doing a coin toss over vent, after figuring out who it is that person will battle, the challenge will be under way.

But When more members join depending on the number of sai would make the other number change.

so if

3 members = random 2
4 members = random 2
6 members = random 3

and so forth (o by members I mean Sai members) :p

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
Diaspora
Slave
Slave
Diaspora

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 pm

ahh okay okay i like that idea sunny
Back to top Go down
Easy4Me2OwnU
Slave
Slave
Easy4Me2OwnU

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 pm

i have a serious Question wtf is Sai?
Back to top Go down
SaiXenon
Slave
Slave
SaiXenon

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

hmmmm good ideas Very Happy and Curtis Sai is a rank in this guild Razz read the Rankings xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qualifying for 'Sai'   Qualifying for 'Sai' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qualifying for 'Sai'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Grand Chase :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: