|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSummer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Summer Break fo sho!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 pm

hey, what the hell you ass hole. blaming me bitch. im so mad right now, well...holy **** on a ****** sandwhich you **************. ok im done, anyways i shoujld have taken the right path instead of just ranting out my anger like that in excessive use of prfanity, nxt time i get angry ima chew it over with TWIX! "need a moment? chew it over with twix"
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

anyone can just post ************ and then you add a lil ****** with a **** and a ***** up your mo*********************** and then followed by a ******** and then your ganna have to pee side ways!
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 pm

lol, nice test of the words any other words I should add to the block list.

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
http://idivine-i-essencei.webs.com/
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 pm

LOL hahahaha mike and ike
Back to top Go down
ProSubmariner
Slave
Slave
ProSubmariner

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:34 am

whoa road trip to mike's house with all of us???? wow me inside a car with you guys =) beware of my submarine wrath!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 am

lol. NOOOOO you know what my nookie only belongs to my novia!!

Besides possibly we could have an orgy at the zoo?!?

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 am

lmfao an orgy in the zoo!?! ahaha and yea yall come to my casa during summer and ill let y allsleep on the floor or something, but melon head, im scared for my dogs.. who knows what you will do to them!!! there not ganna be able to bark anymore after your done with them x.x
Back to top Go down
|Shadow|
Reflective Creator
Reflective Creator
|Shadow|

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:52 pm

I don't think melon head will be with the dogs, he wants to be with either you or the kernel or jorgie, MAYBE ALL 3 of you...<_<

O_o o well Jorgie is like that.

(I just noticed you said in the other post good luck with the weight problem -_- i don't have a weight problem, I just think I need to look nicer, its not like i need to lose 30 pounds or something, just 10 simple easy pounds <_<.)

Admin |Shadow|
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow18
Slave
Slave
DarkShadow18

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

ProSubmariner wrote:
whoa road trip to mike's house with all of us???? wow me inside a car with you guys =) beware of my submarine wrath!!! Suspect
LMAO ewwwwww wTH, thanks for putting it that way david, you can ride in a seperate car with the kernal. good luck lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Break fo sho!!!   Summer Break fo sho!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Break fo sho!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|Divine-|-Essence| :: Off Topic :: Off what?-
Jump to: