|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
|Divine-|-Essence|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

Josue = Sparky! I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inJosue = Sparky! I_icon_mini_portal
Alright, new forums and new thread on GC soon.

Josue = Sparky!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky
Slave
Slave
Sparky

Josue = Sparky! Empty
PostSubject: Josue = Sparky!   Josue = Sparky! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 am

hello all! for all of those non-mexican members, my name is Josue (imagine saying Jose, now add sway instead of zey at the end). I'm asian at heart. as long as I could remember. Trying to stay up past 9 O'clock to watch my Dragon Ball Z when i was 6 or so. lol! yay goku! Anime is awesome! however I dont know much of it. The only ones I actually know by story and not just the name would be Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. Yea, pathetic, I know. However i like to have have fun. Unfortunately, thats a downside to me, thanks to that, I procrastinate to almost all of my homework for Grand Chase. yay... ... ... Although I dont know most of you, I'll work on it. I mean we're all friends right? scratch
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Josue = Sparky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josue = Sparky!   Josue = Sparky! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 am

WHITE BOY! WHITE BOY!!!
Back to top Go down
SaiGetsu
Slave
Slave
SaiGetsu

Josue = Sparky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josue = Sparky!   Josue = Sparky! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 pm

WHITE GUY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Slave
Slave
Sparky

Josue = Sparky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josue = Sparky!   Josue = Sparky! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am

aww, thats cruel... Sad
I happen to be full mexican, but my ancestery does have french (hence: white skin and blue eyes)
Back to top Go down
SaiXiamaru
Slave
Slave
SaiXiamaru

Josue = Sparky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josue = Sparky!   Josue = Sparky! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 am

lmfao well your still a white boi! you can be a mexican like me jorgie or elliot! muahahahahahahah Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josue = Sparky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josue = Sparky!   Josue = Sparky! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josue = Sparky!
Page 1 of 1